Hawks Football is a member of Bux-Mont Youth Football League for boys between the ages of 5-15. The Bux-Mont Youth Football League exists to promote and sponsor a Pop Warner youth program of competitive age and weight group football combined with the teaching, training and supervision of the ideals of sportsmanship, teamwork, scholarship and development of good character. Pop Warner rules require that every child play at least a minimum number of downs each game. The Bux-Mont League and its member associations organize the following league activities:
- Practice Monday-Thursday typically starting August 1st
- League Schedule starting last week of August- ending mid November
- Punt, Pass and Kick Competition
- Scholar Athlete Program that recognizes scholastic achievement
- Coaches Certification/ Criminal Background Checks
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Awareness Program
Provides age and weight information for our league.